Steps to remove an IT Policy from your BlackBerry mobile phone
Note: If you are using “Work Device” do notremove your IT policy otherwise you will no longer be able to receive your office business emails.
1. IT policy enabled Blackberry mobile phone
3. Blackberry Desktop Manager (Installed on your PC)
4. Data cable
Process to remove an IT Policy:
1. Connect your BB smartphone to PC via data cable
2. Open command prompt on your PC
3. Close all Blackberry soft wares (Blackberry Desktop Manager)
4. In command prompt type cd C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader
5. Press the Enter button of your PC
6. Then type loader.exe /resettofactory and again press enter (by entering this , the AppLoader folder path is shown again)
After the above process your blackberry smart phone automatically restarts and removes the IT Policy from your bb smart phone.
Now your phone is completely unlocked and free from any IT Policy restrictions e.g., when you want to launch a camera in your IT Policy enabled phone it shows the message that ‘this application has been disabled by administrator’ and you can access all features available on your blackberry smart phone.
|IT Policy message
Note: if you are using 64 bit windows PC type use the following command instead of step 6.
Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader instead